terms & conditions
- 1. Open to UK, Northern Ireland and Channel Island residents aged 18+ only, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, associated agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Internet access on a compatible device required. Purchase is necessary in UK and Channel Islands. No purchase necessary in Northern Ireland.
2. For a chance of winning 1 of 400 Spotify 6-month Premium subscriptions, purchase a promotional bottle of Extra Cool Breeze (60 pieces), Extra Peppermint (60 pieces), Extra Peppermint (46 pieces £2 price marked pack), Extra Spearmint (60 pieces), Extra Spearmint (46 pieces £2 price marked pack), Extra Bubblemint (46 pieces), Extra Mega Peppermint (30 pieces), Extra Mega Spearmint (30 pieces), Airwaves Menthol & Eucalyptus (46 pieces), Starburst Fruity Mixes (100 pieces) or Starburst Strawberry Cubes (30 cubes) or a promotional multipack of Extra Peppermint (6x10 pieces), Extra Spearmint Multipack (6x10 pieces), Extra Bubblemint Multipack (6x10 pieces) or Airwaves Menthol & Eucalyptus Multipack (6x10 pieces) and visit www.drivingchewns.com.
Enter your name, a valid email address and the promotional code found inside the lid sticker between 00:01 on 01.12.19 and 23:59 on 15.06.20 (the “Promotional Period”).
Enter your name, a valid email address and the promotional code found inside of the multipack wrapper during the Promotional Period (see above). Please note: One promotional code is printed on the multipack wrapper only and not on individual [packs] in the multipack.
- Northern Ireland residents: send a stamped, addressed envelope to Driving Chewns 2 Promotion, Freepost Mars Wrigley Confectionery UK Limited. After verification of a valid Northern Ireland postal address, a unique code will be sent to the applicant, which can then be submitted in accordance with Condition 2 above. One free entry code can be claimed by an NI resident per stamped, addressed envelope. Free entry applications must be received no later than 23:59 on 01.06.20, to allow the Promoter to validate the request and send the code for receipt and registration prior to the end of the Promotional Period.
- There is no limit to the number of promotional codes that can be entered per person during the Promotional Period. Each code can only be registered once.
- Codes submitted by any other means (i.e. by post) will be rejected. No responsibility is accepted for free entry codes sent to Northern Ireland residents which are delayed or not received correctly due to any technical failure or otherwise. Proof of submitting a code on-line is not proof of receipt.
- A total of 400 Spotify 6-month Premium subscriptions can be won, across the Promotional Period. Allocation of these 400 prizes is as follows: (i) 50 Spotify subscriptions can be won between 01.12.2019 and 26.01.2020; (ii) 325 Spotify subscriptions can be won between 27.01.2020 and 27.04.2020 and (iii) 25 Spotify subscriptions can be won between 28.04.2020 and 15.06.2020. A maximum of one Spotify Premium subscription can be won per person.
- The Spotify code is redeemable for 6 full price standalone Premium subscription months only and cannot be redeemed for discounted or group subscriptions (such as student discounts, trial offers, Premium for families, or offers combining Premium with other companies’ products or services).
- Winners will be required to either sign into their Spotify Premium account (for existing Spotify users) or sign up for a new Spotify Premium account to take advantage of their prize. On completion of the claim process, existing Spotify account holders will not be charged for 6 months. After this 6-month period, normal charges will apply. For new Spotify account holders, a credit will be applied to the account for 6-months. After this initial 6-month period, the customer will not be charged and the account will default to the Spotify ‘free’ service, although the customer will have the ability to upgrade their account to a paying subscription option at their own on-going cost. A winner claiming their 6-month Premium subscription cannot subsequently take advantage of a free Spotify “trial”, even if a new account holder.
- Winner selection is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into except with the winners.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. Unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter, a prize will be awarded directly to the entrant registering the promotional code. Spotify subscriptions cannot be resold by winners. The Promoter reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event that the advertised Spotify Premium subscriptions become unavailable for any reason.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there are any circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion suspend the promotion or amend these terms and conditions, with no liability to entrants.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or syndicates will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries or those with invalid codes will be rejected. Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence the winner selection process will result in disqualification at the sole discretion of the Promoter. If the Promoter has any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions fraudulent or other invalid or improper entry or attempted entry, or incorrect information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion reject that entry and refuse to award that entrant a prize, if selected as a winner.
- Winners’ personal information will be retained by the Promoter for 90 days after the end of the Promotional Period to allow the Promoter to confirm prize arrangements and to deal with any questions from winners. A winner can request for their personal information to be deleted before the expiry of this period by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, although the Promoter cannot be held responsible if such request means that it is unable to complete delivery of their Spotify code or assist them following deletion of their personal information. Personal information submitted by unsuccessful entrants will not be retained.
- Winners’ details (abbreviated names and counties only) can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Driving Chewns 2 Promotion, Freepost Mars Wrigley Confectionery UK Limited, within 3 months of the end of the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all winners’ claims, including requesting identity evidence (which must be provided within 14 days of request but which will not be retained following verification by the Promoter).
- The Promoter is not responsible in the event that a winner fails to receive the notification email with Spotify code as a result of having registered incomplete or incorrect email address details when entering.
- The Promoter cannot be responsible for any issues associated with the Spotify 6-month Premium subscriptions awarded as prizes, which should be raised by a winner with Spotify directly.
- By participating in the promotion, an entrant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Mars Wrigley Confectionery UK Limited, 3D Dundee Road, Slough, SL1 4LG
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Spotify. By entering this contest, you understand you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Spotify. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this contest will be directed to the Promoter.